Autor Thema: Surgery for girls with AGS  (Gelesen 5812 mal)

April 25, 2017, 12:04:18 Nachmittag
Gelesen 5812 mal

lesta

• Profil anzeigen
Hallo,

Our baby daughter is going to be operated at the age of 8 months. She is Prader III/IV. Could you please share your experience on how it goes in puberty and adult life then? Did you need second operation or dilation due to vaginal stenosis etc? Is sensitivity of clitoris saved? Is it possible to give a birth by natural way? Your comments and tips are highly appreciated as there is a lack of info on many aspects related to adult life of AGS girls.

Best regards,
Julia

April 26, 2017, 11:25:50 Vormittag
Antwort #1

Jenjen84

• Superuser

• Profil anzeigen
Hello Julia!

This board here is (by now) only a German one. I don't know if everyone is able to answer in English. In case anyone is not, I could try to translate with my little English.

Regards, Jenny

Hier nochmal auf deutsch:

Hallo Julia!

Dieses Forum hier ist bis jetzt rein deutschsprachig. Ich weiß nicht, ob jeder hier dir auf Englisch antworten kann. FÜr den Fall, dass jemand nicht in Englisch antworten kann, könnte ich anbieten zu übersetzen.

Grüße, Jenny

Und hier Julias Anfrage auf Deutsch:

Hallo,

unsre kleine Tochter wird operiert, sobald sie ist 8 Monate alt ist. Sie hat Prader III/IV. Würde mir jemand hier bitte seine Erfahrungen schildern, wie es in der Pubertät und als Erwachsener weiter geht? Habt ihr eine zweite Operation oder Aufdehnung gebraucht? Ist das Gefühl in der Clitoris erhalten geblieben? IOst es möglich, auf natürlichem Wege ein Kind zu gebähren? Ich würde mich sehr püber eure Kommentare und Tipps freuen, weil es wenige Informationen zu erwachsenen AGS Mädchen gibt.

Beste Grüße, Julia
« Letzte Änderung: April 26, 2017, 11:30:52 Vormittag von Jenjen84 »

Mai 27, 2017, 11:38:06 Vormittag
Antwort #2

mama

• Superuser

• Profil anzeigen
Hi Julia,

do you plan to do the surgery in Germany?
There are different possibilities of the surgery. our daughter is now only one year old. We did the surgery in Jena at the University hospital. The doctor Frau Prof. Dr. Eckoldt told us in advance, that the sensetivity of the clitoris is saved, you do not need second operation or dilation due to vaginal stenosis and that it is possible to give birth to a child naturally.
But I wouldn't give birth naturally because of the amount of stress that is not good for people with AGS.

I can not answer you question by the experience of a youg girl, but I can encourage you to write an EMail to Jena.

Hope that I could help you a bit.

kind regards mama